Recipe of the Day
- 2 (8 oz) packages refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 (8 oz) packages Neufchatel cheese, softened
- 1 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 (1 oz) package dry ranch-style salad dressing mix
- 1 cup fresh broccoli, chopped
- 1 cup tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup cauliflower, chopped
- 1 cup carrots, shredded
- 1 cup cheese, grated
- Roll out the crescent roll dough onto a 9 x 13 inch baking sheet. Pinch together edges to form the pizza crust.
- Bake crust for 12 minutes in the preheated oven. Remove crust from oven and let cool for 15 minutes without removing it from the baking sheet.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine Neufchatel cheese, mayonnaise and dry ranch-style salad dressing mix. Spread the mixture over the cooled crust.
- Arrange broccoli, tomato, green bell pepper, cauliflower, carrots and cheese over the cream cheese layer.
- Chill for one hour. Slice and serve.
"I love it!"
Fat: 24 g
Cholesterol: 45 mg
Sodium: 990 mg
Carbohydrate: 25 g
Dietary fiber: 1 g
Protein: 12 g